Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Week 3 Results and New Email

Hello Everyone! I am super lame for not reporting the top 3 sooner. I recently got back from a 2 week trip to Utah where I had zero internet access aside from the public library. So, I promise this blog will be flourishing with awesome information starting this week.

Top 3 point holders for week 3 are:

Hope Winters
Alicia Ehmke
Sarah Garlick

These ladies are in it to win it! I am going to start posting the scores a little different. I will be including the top 5 point holders for each week and the top 5 in the contest overall.

***I will be sending an email to everyone with this info:
I have set up a new email address exclusively for this challenge. So starting this Sunday, please email your point totals and any questions you might have to healthylivingaz@hotmail.com
This will help me collect scores a little quicker so I don't have to search through all my other junk to find everyone :)

I hope everyone is hanging in there, you're almost half way done! Just think swimsuits and summer and beaches! (I added the blog backround to help get you in the summer spirit!)

No comments: